20th September 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

When was the first GATE exam conducted?

when the first gate exam is conducted...could u please inform me that

Related Questions:
  1. How many attempts are allowed in GATE exam? Is it true that GATE exam is conducted twice a year?
  2. When will next GATE exam be conducted? When will the application process start?
  3. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in GATE if having 6 arrears in B.Tech(ECE)? When GATE will be conducted?
  5. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  6. How to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  7. What are the suitable master degree courses like MBA after completing B.E ECE?
  8. What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?
  9. When is the GATE exam conducted?
  10. How to do master degree in engineering course? I have done BSc computers and information technology
  11. How many times I can appear for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT? How many times the exam be conducted in a year?
  12. Procedure to do PG in Mathematics from IIT?
  13. Details about GATE entrance exam?
  14. Any chance to take admission for M.Tech? What is the procedure to get admission? I have got 58% in final year B.E in IT
  15. Is it possible to do M.Tech after MBA?
  16. How can I prepare for the placements of M.Tech CS?
  17. Am I eligible for PSU after passing 12th with 64%? I have done B.E with 73%
  18. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When was the first GATE exam conducted?

In which year the first GATE exam was conducted??
Also provide some tips to crack through the GATE Exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?