25th August 2011, 05:43 PM
Achup

When are the interviews scheduled for government IT sector jobs?

Hi,

I am Ashokkumar. I have completed B.E Computer science in the year 2010 and i currently looking for govt IT Sector jobs.Kindly share information about interviews and various sector details .

Thanks,
Ashok

Related Questions:
  1. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  3. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  4. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  5. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  6. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  7. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course? -- [New]
  10. List of competitive exams to pass to get jobs in government sector as well as private sector jobs?
  11. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  12. Best option between government job and private job?
  13. Is there any chance to get a job after completing engineering with 68%
  14. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  15. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  17. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  18. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
26th July 2017, 11:10 PM
deepkrish

Thumbs up Re: When are the interviews scheduled for government IT sector jobs?

Hello dear, I would like to inform you that Information technology candidates are required in every field. You have so many options to join in government sector whether it is bank, police or any other field.

Please keep an eye on the latest job vancancies.

Once you clear the written examination after that interview is scheduled. You will be informed by the organisation.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?