7th July 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

When is the non GATE exam going to be conducted?

pl.inform me when non gate exam will be conducted

Related Questions:
  1. When will next GATE exam be conducted? When will the application process start?
  2. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling? -- [New]
  3. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  4. How to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  5. What are the suitable master degree courses like MBA after completing B.E ECE?
  6. What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?
  7. When is the GATE exam conducted?
  8. How to do master degree in engineering course? I have done BSc computers and information technology
  9. How many times I can appear for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT? How many times the exam be conducted in a year?
  10. Procedure to do PG in Mathematics from IIT?
  11. Details about GATE entrance exam?
  12. Any chance to take admission for M.Tech? What is the procedure to get admission? I have got 58% in final year B.E in IT
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech after MBA?
  14. How can I prepare for the placements of M.Tech CS?
  15. Am I eligible for PSU after passing 12th with 64%? I have done B.E with 73%
  16. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do PG in Automobile after completing 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  18. Institutions in which I can apply for M.Tech in Plant Biotechnology? Procedure to apply?
14th January 2016, 07:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the non GATE exam going to be conducted?

The important dates for non GATE exam as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

>> Application Form wi ll be submitted through On-Line On and from : 02/05/2016

>> Last date of online Registration 20/05/2016

>> Last date of online submission of Application Form : 21/05/2016

>> Last date of receipt of online System Generated Application Forms in print : 23/05/2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?