28th July 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of CBSE 12th Improvement exam will be released?

Hi friends, I want to apply for Improvement exam of Mathematics for 12th CBSE Board exam. Kindly tell me when the notification will be release for the Improvement exam of CBSE Board?

31st July 2018, 04:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of CBSE 12th Improvement exam will be released?

As far as you are concerned about the notification to be released for CBSE Class 12th improvement examination then I would like to let you that the notification and application form for improvement examination is released along with the application form of actual board examination generally in the month of October - November every year.

For more details, updates, and FAQs related to CBSE improvement examination, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
31st July 2018, 10:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of CBSE 12th Improvement exam will be released?

CBSE doesn't release notification publicly on newspaper/employment news paper of Improvement Exam application forms.

You will have to visit Regional Office of CBSE regularly to get updates regarding CBSE Improvement Exam application forms.

You can also get updates from your school regarding Improvement Exam forms.

However, you can also call your nearby CBSE regional office for getting updates.

Here is the list of all CBSE Regional Offices.

http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/regionalOffices.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?