17th August 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

When are the results being announced for the post of graduate trainee contract based in Neyveli Lignite Corporation?

sir
I applied for the post of graduate trainee contrct based in neyveli lignite corporation.please send ,when the results may announce.
my mail: [email protected]

27th December 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results being announced for the post of graduate trainee contract based in Neyveli Lignite Corporation?

Sir,
I have applied for the GRADUATE ENGINEERS COURSE (THERMAL) (2012-2013) at NPTI,Neyveli. I want to know that when the result or the list of students selected for the course would be declared.
10th March 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results being announced for the post of graduate trainee contract based in Neyveli Lignite Corporation?

sir...
i gt selected in the written test conducted by NLC for ST candidates and ve attended my personal interview... may i kw wen the results wud be published..??? plz mail me to dis id: [email protected]
1st December 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir
I applied for the post of graduate trainee contrct based in neyveli lignite corporation.please send ,when the results may announce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?