14th September 2011, 10:39 PM
komaturikishore

When is the UES notification published for B.Tech final year students? What is the duration given for closing date of the application?

When is the UES notification published for B.Tech final year students, and what is the time duration given for for the closing date of application?

30th September 2011, 09:37 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: When is the UES notification published for B.Tech final year students? What is the duration given for closing date of the application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by komaturikishore View Post
When is the UES notification published for B.Tech final year students, and what is the time duration given for for the closing date of application?
Hi
For example if you are a 2012 passout then

the notification will be released in the month of July Starting week or June Ending week.

same in the case of 2013 passouts. if you are a 2013 passout then you will get the notification about UES in June last or July starting week of 2012.

The last date for applying will be exactly one month i.e., if the notificaion is released on June 30th then the last date for applying to the UES is July 31st .

This is all about your queries.
and apart from that the general information for application to UES is
you should note that you need to apply on a plain paper as per the prescribed format.

For information about Indian army jobs i will provide you the official web link.

To view the offical website Just Click here

All the best for your career in Indian Defense service.

Regards

~aditya~
11th July 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the UES notification published for B.Tech final year students? What is the duration given for closing date of the application?

I couldn't get the information regarding 2012 notification for UES scheme. I will graduate in 2013.could you please inform me about the notification?
11th July 2012, 09:54 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: When is the UES notification published for B.Tech final year students? What is the duration given for closing date of the application?

The UES notification is already published for B.Tech final year students.

The Indian Army announced notification for 22nd University Entry Scheme (22 UES Scheme) for Engineering Graduates(pre-final and final year) for the academic session July 2013 – July 2014. This recruitment is for grant of permanent commission in Indian Army. Following are details of this Indian Army recruitment notification for engineering candidates. Complete eligibility requirements, application format and procedure available in Employment News dated 2nd July 2011.

Eligibility: Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this entry scheme of the Indian Army. Educational qualifications: Candidates those studying Pre Final Year and Final Year Engineering Courses for the academic session 2011-2012 are eligible.
11th July 2012, 10:19 PM
archanagalenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I couldn't get the information regarding 2012 notification for UES scheme. I will graduate in 2013.could you please inform me about the notification?

Eligibility:

Education Qualification : Applicatn must be studying( 3rd and 4th year) in a recognised university and should have minimum 60% aggregate.
Check the advertisement for correct and more details about the educational eligibility .

Selection process for Indian Navy UES:

Based on the applications submitted, Indian Navy shortlists the candidates and than candidates are called for SSB interview, to be held at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore in between Dec 12 to Apr 13 (for Final year students) & Apr 13 to July 13 (for pre-Final year students). The selection is based on the SSB interview alone, to be held for 5 days. You can know more about it in my next blog article titled: SSB Interview & How to Prepare.

Indian Navy UES 2012 Online application form:

You have to apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme 2012 only Online.
There is no offline application form.
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
20th July 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

when will the notification for indian army ues-23 come?????
20th July 2012, 01:38 AM
desert_fox

when will the notification for Indian army UES-23 come?????
20th July 2012, 01:50 AM
desert_fox

When will the notification for Indian army UES-23 come?????
20th July 2012, 09:12 PM
desert_fox

When will the notification for Indian army UES-23 come?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?