31st January 2012, 03:29 PM
morning stars

Where I can get CLAT form in Chattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?

sir, im sakshi sharma from CHHATTISGARH and i wanted to know that from where can i got the clat form
send details...

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get forms for CLAT Exam being a candidate from Chattisgarh?
  2. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Registration procedure and cost of application form of CLAT?
  4. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  5. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern and procedure to apply for CLAT? List of coaching classes in Bhopal?
  6. Last date for filling form of CLAT 2016? -- [New]
  7. When the application form of CLAT will be distributed?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to get admission in UPEA for B.A LLB with board/clat scores? Do I have to fill the other forms? Where will the form be available?
  10. What is the date of sale of CLAT form?
  11. Procedure and documentation required to open a new B.Ed college in Raipur Chattisgarh?
  12. Procedure and documentation required to open for new B.Ed college in Raipur Chattisgarh?
  13. How can I prepare to crack CLAT? Cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation in UP?
  14. How to get the application form for CLAT?
  15. Date of this years SLET exam? What is the syllabus? When will it be sold in Chattisgarh? Procedure to fill the formalities of this exam?
  16. Will my CLAT application form get rejected due to any kind of mistake?
  17. When the application form of next year CLAT will be released? Documents required to submit? Tips for preparation?
  18. Detailed information, cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Bhopal? Tips for preparation?
19th April 2012, 12:39 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I can get CLAT form in Chattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morning stars View Post
sir, im sakshi sharma from CHHATTISGARH and i wanted to know that from where can i got the clat form
send details...
The Last date of apply for this year CLAT Examination was already Over !!

If you have not applied for CLAT Examination, then you have missed the chance, because the last date of filling the application form online or Offline was already Over. So please apply for this examination next year, if you have missed the chance this year.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and it is an all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Schools/Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes : LL.B & LL.M.

To apply for LLB Course you have to complete your 12Th examination with minimum 50% Marks from a recognized board, but you should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates.

The examination of CLAT Examination is Objective. So please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus. So please prepared these sections in good way, only then you will be able to cracked this examination.

CLAT Exam Pattern :

~~ English including Comprehension
~~ General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
~~ Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)
~~ Legal Aptitude
~~ Logical Reasoning

If you want more information about CLAT Examination, then please check official website :

http://www.clat.ac.in
19th April 2012, 01:05 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I can get CLAT form in Chattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?

The last date of apply for this year CLAT examination was already over.

You missed the opportunity to applying the CLAT exam. Better Luck next time.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.
It can entry level examination for Law course.

If you are aspiring to apply for this examination then you should be citizen of india.

Your age should not more than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st and obc candidates.

You should qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

Syllabus for CLAT examination:
Elementary Mathematics
General English
General Knowledge
Current Affairs
Legal Aptitude
Logical Reasoning

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?