3rd April 2013, 08:06 PM
sriaduri

When will be the NATA exam this year?

when will be the nata exam this year...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  3. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  4. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  5. How shall I prepare to get qualified in NATA Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  6. When will be NATA Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam?
  7. Whether JEE Mains B.Arch and NATA are same? Can I appear in both at same time? Best coaching class and last date to apply for NATA?
  8. When the application form of NATA will be released?
  9. Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?
  10. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  11. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  12. How can I prepare for NATA? What is the study material for NATA?
  13. Detailed information and notification of NATA? -- [New]
  14. Nata aspirant can do Diploma course by distance learning or from any government college?
  15. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  16. Can I take NATA exam if I am 27 years old?
  17. Is there any other way to join B.Arch without writing NATA exam? Is there any need of special coaching to appear for NATA exam?
  18. When will be the forms for NATA Entrance Exam be available for the year 2012?
6th November 2015, 08:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the NATA exam this year?

National Aptitude Test in Architecture is conducted by the Council of Architecture, for admission to First year of 5 year B.Arch Degree Course at all recognized Institutions all over country.

The important dates for NATA examination as given below::::::>>>>>>>

>> Phase – I from March to May, 2016

>> Phase - II from June to August, 2016

NOTE..............

To crack NATA exam, you have to score 80 Marks out of 200 Total Marks of both papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?