2nd September 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

When will the NDA 2nd stream be held?

when nda 2nd stream exam will be of 2012...pelase tell me the date

8th September 2012, 11:12 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the NDA 2nd stream be held?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when nda 2nd stream exam will be of 2012...pelase tell me the date
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Intermediate examination from a recognised Board. Final appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NDA.

The examination conducted Twice in a year and notification updated in the official UPSC website as well as in the employment Newspaper.

Only Unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for NDA Examination.

For this year Both NDA Examinations was completed and NDA(II) Examination was already completed on 19/Aug/2012.

If you are interested to apply for this examination next year then please wait for NDA(I) exam notification.

The notification is going to be published soon in the month of December Last week and eligible candidates may fill the application form online only. If you need more details then please check official website.

http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th September 2012, 08:29 PM
sailagishetty

To my dear friend ,
NDA stands for national defence acadamy conducted by UPSC.The examination conducted Twice in a year and notification updated in the official UPSC website as well as in the employment Newspaper.
Only Unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for NDA Examination.
For this year Both NDA Examinations was completed and NDA(II) Examination was already completed on 19/Aug/2012.
If you are interested to apply for this examination next year then please wait for NDA(I) examnotification.
The notification is going to be published soon in the month of December Last week and eligible candidates may fill the application form online only..For more details chek site www.Upsc.Gov.In
12th September 2012, 11:56 PM
sailagishetty

My dear friend,
NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADAMY.
This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.The eligibility for this exam is who are completed his intermediate or who are appearing final.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for exam.Age for this exam 16.5to19.This year exam for NDA(II) has already completed.You may have chance to next year.For more updates see website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?