4th December 2011, 03:31 PM
shonaligavhane

Can I apply for NDA II Exam being a candidate of going to cross an age of 19 years?

sir i will cross 19 when 2nd exam of nda held.can i apply??

4th December 2011, 05:14 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA II Exam being a candidate of going to cross an age of 19 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shonaligavhane View Post
hi,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for N.D.A exam if your age is above 19 year.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
After qualifying this exam you can start you career in defence sector like:-
>> Indian Army
>> Indian Air force
>> Indian Navy

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year
> Medically fit

There are 3 steps of selection:-
-Written exam.
-Interview
-medical exam.

ALL THE BEST!
4th December 2011, 05:18 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA II Exam being a candidate of going to cross an age of 19 years?

The minimum age with which a candidate can appear for NDA Exam is by having 16 1/2 years and maximum age is 19 years.

In order to be eligible for NDA Exam, it is must that one should have to possess this age. There is no relaxation in age criteria for the candidates of any category.

A candidate will be placed in the following defence services
-Army wing
-Naval wing
-Air Force wing after cracking this exam.

NDA Exam is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year. For this academic year, UPSC has completed both the NDA Exams.

If you will not an age of 19 years by 1st January of the next academic year, you can apply for upcoming NDA Exam which is going to be conducted on 15-04-2012.

For more information on this exam, you can visit the official website of UPSC. Here it is,
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
4th December 2011, 05:35 PM
nida shakeel

The minimum age with which a candidate can appear for NDA Exam is by having 16 1/2 years and maximum age is 19 years.

In order to be eligible for NDA Exam, it is must that one should have to possess this age. There is no relaxation in age criteria for the candidates of any category.

A candidate will be placed in the following defence services
-Army wing
-Naval wing
-Air Force wing after cracking this exam.

NDA Exam is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year. For this academic year, UPSC has completed both the NDA Exams.

If you will not an age of 19 years by 1st January of the next academic year, you can apply for upcoming NDA Exam which is going to be conducted on 15-04-2012.

For more information on this exam, you can visit the official website of UPSC. Here it is,
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
4th December 2011, 05:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for NDA exam because you are now over 19 years old.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

REFERANCE BOOKS FOR NDA EXAM

Some of the well known reference books available are:
Arihant NDA Entrance Exam Practice Sets by RPH
NDA Exam Guide by Datason RP
NDA Examiantion Solved Papers up to date
NDA manual by Sahitya Bhawan Publications
Practice Work Book by Dr. H. P. Sharma
Work book NDA Examination by Dr. M. B. Lal

So more details about NDA exam , you can visit to UPSC website.
4th December 2011, 05:56 PM
tejesh_09

No, you can not apply for NDA exam as you have already crossed 19 years.

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY conducted by UPSC two times a year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry into three wings of NDA i.e. Army, Navy and Air Force.

The age limit for NDA is from 16.5 years to 19 years and there is no relaxation of age for any category of candidate.

For more information you may log on to the official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
4th December 2011, 06:56 PM
co-rocks

sorry friends, you are not applicable for NDA exam.

NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADMY IS CONDUCTED BY UPSE.IT OCOURE TWICE IN A YEAR.

eligibility for NDA -

STUDENTS SHOULD BE PASSED IN CLASS 12TH EXAM WITH 60%.

AGE-LIMIT SHOULD BE 16.5-19 YEARS.
4th December 2011, 08:21 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for NDA II Exam being a candidate of going to cross an age of 19 years?

Quote:

Eligibility Criteria For NDA

The NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam is conducted twice a year by the UPSC in the months of April and August..

A candidate must satisfy the following conditions in order to appear for the NDA Exam :-

1) You should be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years

2) You should be a 12th pass out from a recognized board..

If your age shall cross 19 years during the NDA 2 exam then the least you can do is to appear in the NDA 1 exam and get selected..

The NDA 1 exam shall be held on 15th April,2012 and the forms shall be available form 31st December,2011 and the last date for form submission is 30th January,2012..

For joining the Indian Armed Forces..you also have the option of appearing in the CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam for which you need to be a graduate and in the age limit of 19-23 years..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 51 views)
4th December 2011, 09:05 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
Sorry to say but you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination as you have crossed the maximum age limit criteria. To appear in the NDA examination the candidate should be between 16.5 years to 19 years of age. And you have crossed that so you are not eligible to apply for the examination.

Best Wishes.....
26th August 2012, 06:59 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Age Limits:

Candidate born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 1996.

NOTE:

Date of Birth Certificate:

The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University, which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate.

No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records and the like will be accepted.

Once the date of birth is recorded in the Commission, no change will be allowed subsequently (or at any other Examination of the Commission) on any grounds whatsoever.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?