7th June 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Where can I find the job after doing B.A Economics hons from Punjab university?

i have done BA Economics hons from punjab university and i have done masters in business economics..where to find job ????

7th August 2013, 06:56 PM
sunandas37

Default Re: Where can I find the job after doing B.A Economics hons from Punjab university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done BA Economics hons from punjab university and i have done masters in business economics..where to find job ????
Hi, having a B.A Economics under your belt, you can explore the option of doing some specialized post graduate courses for which graduation is needed in the field of media, multimedia, public relations, foreign languages, teaching, social work, finance, retail management, design, hospitality, stocks, aviation, tourism etc based on your interests and strengths. However with a B.A. economics you could go for post graduation in the same field. An MBA in Economics, M.A. Economics or Masters in Applied Economics could be your choices. By obtaining an advanced degree in economics, you gain more flexibility as to where you can gain employment and you have the chance to obtain a higher salary in the field. A post graduation in Economics can offer many entry-level jobs in banking, finance, insurance, stock markets, sales and marketing as well as corporations like consulting firms or government departments. You can also begin your career with government enterprises, public undertakings, investment firms, business journals and newspapers. The Indian Economics Services and Reserve Bank of India are also excellent options open to those who want to join government services. If you have keen interest in higher studies and research you can opt for M.Phil. and Ph.D. and thereby aspire to take higher position in public and private sector. You can also take up teaching as a career in various colleges, universities and professional institutions. You may choose to enter non-profit institutions like NGOs. Economic consulting is another option available for you. However, the foremost growth potential for economists lies in the private sector and most notably in scientific research and consulting firms. However the choice is yours, If you need further help or guidance, you could revert. All the best.
23rd September 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I find the job after doing B.A Economics hons from Punjab university?

is mba i(hr)s gud course aftr ba eco hons
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?