6th January 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get exam forms? What is the qualification?

From where I get HAS exam form. What about qualification.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification to join C.B.I.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of availability of Polytechnic forms? What is the qualification for the same?
  3. When are the forms of SCRA going to be available? What is the qualification requirement? Venue for the exam and the syllabus?
  4. Date of ICAR NET Exam for the year 2012? When will the forms be available for this Entrance Exam? Required Qualification to appear for this Exam?
  5. Where can I get exam forms? What is the qualification? -- [New]
  6. When will be the MAT Exam? When to get forms for this Exam? Required Qualification to appear for this Exam?
  7. Qualfications for applying for Ph.D? Date of sale of forms?
  8. Qualification and percentage of marks for IAS and IPS exam? Date of the sale of forms?
  9. What are the requirements to joining Indian Navy after passing 12th standard?
  10. Question paper for the post of deputy commissioner? What is the qualification?
  11. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  12. Qualification needed for PGT exam of UP? Date of sale of the forms?
  13. Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?
  14. Process of appearing for IAS exam? From where to buy the application forms? Minimum qualification, fee structure for IAS exam?
  15. From where to download the Uttarkhand PSC forms? What are the qualification requirements?
  16. When will the B.Ed forms be available in markets(Maharashtra)? From where can I get this forms?
  17. When will the forms be released for AIPGMEE Exam?
  18. Details about sub inspector exam? How to get the exam forms? Books to be referred?
16th January 2017, 04:41 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Where can I get exam forms? What is the qualification?

HAS stands for Himachal Administrative Services. As you want to know exam form availability here, I am going to tell you the same:

The application forms can be obtained from commission’s office during the working hours on any working day.

Sale of application: 2nd week of February
Last date for submission of application forms: Mid of March

Qualification-

Candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University. Minimum age of candidate must be 21 years. Maximum age of candidate must be 35 years. Candidate must be citizen of India.

For more information you can contact at given below address:

HP Public Service Commission
Nigam Vihar, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
171002 ‎
phone- 0177 262 3786
17th January 2017, 11:55 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can I get exam forms? What is the qualification?

HAS form can be collected from the entrance exam book and form seller or also can be downloaded from www.himachal.gov.in

>> A candidate of age 21 to 35 years can apply for the post.
>> Candidate also need to be a graduate with minimum 55% marks.
>>Pattern of the exam is same as the civil exam.
>> Government employees will get a relaxation of age of 2 years.
>> For preparation kindly refer Sikhsha publication books .
>> Application are now applied on both online and offline mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?