23rd August 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

From where can I get the results of Competitive Exam for the post of Junior Engineers?

How ca I find the result of Competitive exam for the post of junior engineers-?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in KPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 8th semester? -- [New]
  2. Best coaching centres for Junior Lecturer(chemistry) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer Competitive Exam
  3. Which is the best coaching centre for Junior Lecturer(English) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive exam
  4. Junior engineering competitive exam with solutions
  5. Which are the central government jobs applicable for CSE people? I prefer defense, railway and bank jobs
  6. Which is the coaching centre for Junior Lecturer ECE? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive entrance exam
  7. For which posts can I apply in Railways? I have done MCA as well as diploma in IT
  8. Career options after completing mechanical engineering?
  9. Which are the upcoming sectors in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to get better results being a candidate of 12th class and preparing for Competitive Examinations?
  11. Previous question papers of RRB Junior engineers exam
  12. what are the opportunities available for Mechanical engineering?
  13. Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When will be the RRB Exam for the position of Junior Engineer?
  15. How to get admission to do Post Graduation in Mass Communication?
  16. How to get admission to do Post Graduation in Mass Communication?
  17. Can computer engineering freshers get into Railway Recruitment Board of Maharashtra? Which are the competitive exams for freshers?
  18. Can I get a government job in Jr college after scoring 58% from university of Mumbai and 43% in B.Ed?
1st December 2011, 06:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can I get the results of Competitive Exam for the post of Junior Engineers?

Hello friend,
The result for the exam conducted for recruitment of junior engineer can be obtained from the official website of staff selection commission.
To check the result, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?