8th September 2011, 02:41 AM
manjunath.c.d

Which is the entrance exam available for EC final year students? When is the Navy and Railway entrance exam?

Which are the entrance exam's available for ec final year students and when is navy and railway entrance exams

Related Questions:
  1. When will the B.Ed entrance exam in Nagpur be conducted? Are BA final year students eligible for this exam?
  2. List of entrance exams and dates to apply for railway jobs? -- [New]
  3. Which are the entrance exams for B.Tech IT students of final year?
  4. Date of the entrance exam for MPT?
  5. Eligibility and examination date for Air Traffic controller? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When is the Indian Railway Entrance exam? What is the syllabus and eligibility?
  7. When will the Airforce entrance exam be held? Where I will get the entrance exam forms? Am I eligible for this exam? I am a final year BCA student
  8. How can I apply for Railway Entrance exam while doing B.E final year form CSE?
  9. How to prepare for Railway entrance exam? I am doing B.E final year in computer science branch
  10. Do I have to appear in entrance exam for admission in MERI, TS Chanakya or LBS? /details of that entrance exam?
  11. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  12. Can B.Tech final year IT students write ISRO entrance exam?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school for next session?
  14. How can I apply in Indian Air Force being a B.Com final year student? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Model question papers of IAF entrance exam?
  15. Am i eligible for CS exam? I have given my final year B.Com(Pass) exam from SOL(DU)
  16. Can I appear for various entrance exams while in final year mechanical engineering? Date of the entrance exam?
  17. Is there any vacancy in railway or other government field for B.Tech CSE final year students
  18. Best institutes for doing Merchant Navy after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Date of the entrance exams?
23rd September 2011, 04:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam available for EC final year students? When is the Navy and Railway entrance exam?

There are various entrance exams which the final year EC students can opt for. Some of the main entrance exams being Civil service exams, bank exams, GATE etc. The candidates who have completed the engineering can also opt for the Indian navy and railways exams also for a job. The candidates can attend the Railway recruitment board exams which are normally conducted in the month of March. The Indian navy exams are conducted between the month of January and June.
1st December 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam available for EC final year students? When is the Navy and Railway entrance exam?

will they start giving the application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?