23rd January 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the entrance exam form for CA? Criteria for admission and where is the center for the exam?

from where i can get entrance examination form for CA ??
what is the critaria regarding the admission ?
wher we will get our center for entranc exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  2. Where to get MBA previous years question papers?
  3. Possibility to study Part Time PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate who is working in Dubai?
  4. How can I get admission top BBA colleges? Where will I get the form? What criteria is to be fulfilled? Do I have to sit for any entrance exam?
  5. How may I make correction in my exam center choice? I have applied form with Bhartpur center but in my admit Deheradun is allotted as my exam center
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D course? -- [New]
  7. How may I change my allotted institute through jee?
  8. How to get BE/B.Tech. lateral entry admission in IIT or NIT?
  9. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  10. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  11. How to do PG in mass communication in Jaipur Institute?
  12. What is the admission procedure and criteria of M.Com admissions?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  14. Requirements for joining in NIFT college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to do LLB course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to take admission for this course?
  16. Full procedure for BCS after 12th?
  17. Exam center for wbjwwb exam?
  18. Syllabus, criteria, date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
31st August 2011, 08:45 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get the entrance exam form for CA? Criteria for admission and where is the center for the exam?

CPT 2011 ONLINE EXAM

CPT EXAM !!!!!

Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is for Charted account and it Includes :Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude

For Eligibility You need to be At least 10 passed

Notification for CPT June exam has been published officially. Alternatively the candidate may fill up the examination application form online at www.icaiexam.icai.org
from 4thApril,2011 ( 10:00 hrs) to 25thApril, 2011 ( 17:30hrs) and remit the fee online by using either VISA or Master Credit / Debit Card.

The application form will cost you around 600 rupees, In contrast to CPT Exam There will be one pencil mode exam on 5 June 2011

How to Apply: Application form duly filled accompanied through self-attested Xerox copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials, along with a crossed DD of Suggested fee send to Below Given address:

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Post Box No.7112, ICAI BHAWAN, Indraprastha Marg
New Delhi – 110002

Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to those students who are already registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the said course on or before 1st April ,2011 and fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions.

Download:- The attachment which is having CPT 2011 Notification .
31st August 2011, 08:53 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: From where to get the entrance exam form for CA? Criteria for admission and where is the center for the exam?

Notification for CPT June exam has been published officially. Alternatively the candidate may fill up the examination application form online at [URL="http://icaiexam.icai.org"] www.icaiexam.icai.org
from 4thApril,2011 ( 10:00 hrs) to 25thApril, 2011 ( 17:30hrs)and remit the fee online by using either VISA or Master Credit / Debit Card.

The application form will cost you around 600 rupees, In contrast to CPT Exam There will be one pencil mode exam on 5 June 2011

How to Apply: Application form duly filled accompanied through self-attested Xerox copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials, along with a crossed DD of Suggested fee send to Below Given address:

New Delhi – 110002

Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to those students who are already registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the said course on or before 1st April ,2011 and fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions.

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 09:20 PM
dhruv007

registration fees for CA is 6000/- Rs , after registration there are 16 exams are to be held after completion of all you can hold the degree of CA . first exam is commonly known as CPT exam.

New Delhi – 110002

7th September 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of filling application forms of ca cpt2012 exam.?From where Ican get the application forms?
9th December 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

LAST DATE OF FILLINF APPLICATION IS BEFORE 1 APRIL.
16th December 2011, 02:15 PM
chint123

CPT June exam has been published officially. Alternatively the candidate may fill up the examination application form online at www.icaiexam.icai.org
from 4thApril,2011 ( 10:00 hrs) to 25thApril, 2011 ( 17:30hrs) and remit the fee online by using either VISA or Master Credit / Debit Card.

New Delhi – 110002
6th June 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

can i study C.A if i don't take math in 11 commerce . what is the % required 2 study C.A after 12 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?