27th February 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do MSE in IT after completion of BCA course?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have done my BCA from ptu batch so now i want to do mse.it in CC from pu patiala so plz tell me crateria of this caoures .... Awaiting to get the answer on this as I need to proceed further. So, please help me to get the information soon.

Thank you!

26th May 2018, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do MSE in IT after completion of BCA course?

Admission in M.Sc IT is through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. BCA is definitely a valid degree to study courses like M.Sc IT or MCA.

Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks in your BCA degree. Some reputed universities even ask for 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?