25th December 2011, 06:41 PM
minkal55

Where should I start preparation for MS being a candidate of 2nd year B.Tech of PTU?

Im a student of b.tech 2nd yr of ptu and i want to prepare for M.S . from where should i start the preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  2. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to start preparation for Civil Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech course?
  4. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  5. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  6. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  8. Where should I start preparation for CAT and GMAT Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  9. How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  10. How to prepare for IAS while doing B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student -- [New]
  12. How to prepare for IAS? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  13. Procedure for admission in M.E after 2nd year EC engineering? When can I start the preparation?
  14. What should be the preparation for IES besides college studies? Is it better to start preparing in 2nd year or should I do it from 3rd year onwards?
  15. Which subjects I have to start with for preparation of GPAT? How to prepare for Pharmacognosy?
  16. How to start preparation for CDS exam? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  17. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  18. How to start preparation for GATE Exam being a candidate of B.Tech 2nd year?
29th May 2016, 06:09 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Where should I start preparation for MS being a candidate of 2nd year B.Tech of PTU?

For USA and Canada you need to give GRE and TOEFL exams.
And for UK and Australia, you need to give IELTS and TOFEL exams.
For details like syllabus, scores, examinations center and registration visit "https://www.ets.org/" for GRE and TOEFL.
Visit "https://www.ielts.org/" for IELTS exam details.
To do MS abroad it is best to get admitted in good GRE/IELTS coaching class in your locality as they know better about these exams and they will help you prepare well and also help you with the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?