16th July 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in M.E after 2nd year EC engineering? When can I start the preparation?

m doing my 2nd year in EC degree eng...........i wnt 2 do ME....so wht is process 2 tke admisssion dere?n frm whn i cn strt the preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student
  2. How to start preparation for IAS examination while in 2nd year of engineering?
  3. How can I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  4. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to start preparation for civils exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  6. Where should I start preparation for CAT and GMAT Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  7. From when should I start preparation of GATE being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student? Download syllabus and e-books for preparation?
  8. How should i start preparation for GPSC? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  9. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  10. What should be the preparation for IES besides college studies? Is it better to start preparing in 2nd year or should I do it from 3rd year onwards?
  11. Detailed procedure and tips for preparation of UPSC exam for B.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  12. Shall I start GATE preparation from 2nd year of engineering?
  13. Which subjects I have to start with for preparation of GPAT? How to prepare for Pharmacognosy?
  14. How to start preparation for CDS exam? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  15. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM? -- [New]
  16. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  18. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
23rd January 2012, 12:11 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: Procedure for admission in M.E after 2nd year EC engineering? When can I start the preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m doing my 2nd year in EC degree eng...........i wnt 2 do ME....so wht is process 2 tke admisssion dere?n frm whn i cn strt the preparation?

you prepare for GATE and TANCET exam for M.E degree Now start the preparation for your core subject 2nd and 3rd year syllabus.you get more marks in the entrance exam after that you join M.E in any institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?