16th January 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether having Mathematics in 12th for BCA is compulsory or not? Name of colleges which takes admission without Maths?

Sir, I don't have Mathematics as one of the major subject in my 12th. Am I eligible to do BCA after 12th? In which Universities can I get admission? What will be their course fees and other charges? How should I apply in those?

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get admission in BCA without having Maths in Higher Secondary? Passing 12th from any stream will be fine? -- [New]
  2. Is Mathematics compulsory in BCA? Subjects enlisted to study?
  3. Is Maths compulsory for BCA?
  4. Is maths compulsory during BCA course?
  5. Can I take admission in BCA without having Mathematics in Higher Secondary?
  6. Is Maths compulsory to study in 12th class for appearing in AIMCET?
  7. Which colleges can I get for BCA and MCA admission, if I haven’t studied maths in 12th?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  9. Can I do BCA after 12th in Arts stream? Can I apply for IBPS bank job?
  10. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  11. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  12. Possibility to do BCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Colleges under DU or any other colleges offering BCA without Mathematics?
  13. Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ?
  14. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  15. List of colleges for BCA which do not require mathematics in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of Maths is there in BCA course?
  17. Is it possible to study BCA for a candidate without Maths in 12th? Is there any course available for such candidates?
  18. Can I do BCA without having Maths and Accountancy in 12th?
20th January 2018, 12:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether having Mathematics in 12th for BCA is compulsory or not? Name of colleges which takes admission without Maths?

It is not a requirement to have mathematics as main paper in 12th to pursue the bachelor in computer application.

For admission in most of the institute, a candidate passed 12th in any stream are eligible to appear in the entrance examination for admission in BCA course.

You are eligible to get the admission in :-

Delhi College of Business.

Lucknow University.

Kurukshetra University.

The course fee varies with the institute. So, kindly visit the official website to get detail for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?