7th February 2012, 08:23 PM
yuvraj881

Whether Indian Air Force offers age waiver for Airmen? Is there any chance of completing CPL before reaching the age of 26 years?

Greetings,
I am Yuvraj, I am 24
I am From Mumbai

i would like to know if Indian air force offers age waiver for airmen at any circumstances?

my educational status is :-

B.A 2nd year Current
12th Arts
Caste - General

as i know with my current educational background i am not eligible to join air force as an airman, but i am planing to repeat my 12th with the isolated candidate option which means i can change my subjects to Psychics Chemistry and Mathematics and reappear for my 12th and ill pass out as a science student, and along side ill finish my graduation, but the problem is by the time i finish everything ill be 25, as Ive noticed on the website for DGCA approved CPL holders the age is relaxed up to 25 is there any chance if i get my cpl before completing my 26th ill be eligible to enlist?

I'd be really grateful if you can help me out with my query.

Thank You
Regards
Yuvraj.

15th June 2012, 09:21 PM
guruvana244

Default Re: Whether Indian Air Force offers age waiver for Airmen? Is there any chance of completing CPL before reaching the age of 26 years?

Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Air Force right after completing your +2 as you want to serve the country through a defence force.

Indian Air Force is one of the defence force of India

To join in Indian Air Force with a qualification of +2 you need to write the NDA Exam which is conducted by UPSC and is held every year

This exam is conducted twice as NDA I and NDA II.

The criteria's which you need to satisfy are:

Nationality:

>> Candidate need to be a citizen of India

Martial status:

>> The Martial status for the exam is that the candidate must be a unmarried male candidate

Age Limit:

>> The age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years

Education Qualification:

>> Education qualification for the NDA Exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage

>> For joining in Indian Air Force and Indian Navy the candidate need to have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects.

Physical Standard:

>> Candidate must particularly be physically fit.

Pattern for the Exam:

Application Procedure:

>> Online
>> Offline

For more information regarding the exam you can check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
9th July 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Indian Air Force offers age waiver for Airmen? Is there any chance of completing CPL before reaching the age of 26 years?

sir,
i am commerce graduate but am also passed in PCM from NIOS this year
can i join indian air force
hardly requested to you
yours well wisher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?