16th September 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Will it create a problem at the time of joining if repeated 11th standard but cleared TCS exam?

I repeated my 11 standard due to some personal reason I wasn't able to clear it in one attempt.
I cleared the TCS exam and interviews too. I got my offer letter. But will this create a problem at the time of joining.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  2. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  3. Will I get terminated if selected in TCS but completed 12th through Compartmental exam?
  4. Am I eligible for a job after B.E if I have a semester backlog?
  5. Will I get rejected in TCS if appeared in Compartmental exam of 12th standard?
  6. Will there be any problem at the timing of join if haven't received the Joining Letter?
  7. B.Com from private mode will create any problem at the time of joining Union Bank?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS Ignite or TCS interview?
  9. Whether the percentage of 11th standard also counts for TCS On-Campus Interview?
  10. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  11. List of best schools to apply in Callicut for joining 11th standard?
  12. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?
  13. Will there be problem in placement if I have cleared backlogs in the last semester?
  14. Is it true that last year questions get repeated in TCS written exam? How to prepare for the written exam?
  15. What can I do if there is no P.E. in the current school but registered from previous school?
  16. Is it possible to join for BCA after joining Arts stream? I am still in 11th standard
  17. Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Regarding TCS offer letter...??
2nd October 2015, 09:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it create a problem at the time of joining if repeated 11th standard but cleared TCS exam?

There is nothing to worry as this will not create any problem. Since you have cleared the exam and interview and got offer letter so nothing to worry provided you do not have any active backlogs at the time of joining. There will not be any problem with history of arrears. This is because TCS does not consider this parameter while selection of candidates or at the time of joining.
22nd May 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it create a problem at the time of joining if repeated 11th standard but cleared TCS exam?

I have repeated 11 class due to i got failed in first attempt , will it be considered as a education gap while filling tcs background check form?
30th May 2021, 01:44 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Generally the eligibility criteria for TCS is there shouldn't be any current backlogs.

If you fulfill this criteria and do well in their recruitment exams, I don't think you will find any difficulties in clearing it and grabbing the job

You just prepare for the recruitment drive and be honest about your 11th standard results if the question comes at the time of personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?