11th September 2011, 03:27 PM
t.nehru

Can I apply to Tamil News Reader being a candidate completed Diploma?

sir i completed diploma can i apply to tamil news reader.
i am interested to become a news reader.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Tamil News reader after completing BCA graduation?
  2. Which stream to take after class 10 to be a News Reader? Minimum salary of a News Reader? Duration of News Reader course?
  3. What to do to become a news reader while studying M.A?
  4. Will I be able to become a new reader after completing the course of 3 months Diploma in News Reading from AAFT?
  5. Eligibility criteria for a News Reader's post in Doordarshan after English Honours?
  6. What should I do to become a News Reader being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  7. One can become News Reader/News Anchor only by doing MBA or other courses are available as well?
  8. How to face interview for the post of News Reader? -- [New]
  9. Course to become a news reader? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to work as a news reader? I am a graduate person
  11. How should I become a new reader after completing my B.Tech? What type of course should I prefer?
  12. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  13. What should I do to become a New Reader? I am a candidate of M.A(Bengali)
  14. Is a candidate completed B.Com(CA) from Tamilnadu open university, eligible for government jobs? I've completed 10th, Diploma in ECE and DOA
  15. Which course I can do to become a News Reader having completed Post Graduation in English?
  16. To become a News Reader I should MBA or Masters in Mass Communication?
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  18. What are the career prospects of a News Reader in Journalism field?
18th November 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply to Tamil News Reader being a candidate completed Diploma?

I want to become English News reader in TV9 Bangalore What shall I do/ Whom to contact
15th June 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply to Tamil News Reader being a candidate completed Diploma?

Dear sir,
I am a student of Electronics & Telecommunication engineer(diploma).I am interested in news reading.Am I eligible for the copurse?
25th February 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to become a Xhosa news reader on T.V.How can i get an application form?
16th May 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

im doing grade 12 and iwant to do news reader what qulification is needed
4th October 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done my study in diploma in ece.and I have district level and state level essay in on the spot tittles..I won 1st prize..which means I have some knowledge in Tamil..now I want to become a Tamil news reader job..but I don't know have can I get this job..plz help me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?