3rd January 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in compartment exam of 12th while in B.Sc part 1?

If I get compartment in BSEB class 12th exam and pass, but I want to score high marks can I reappear in the exam of class 12th next year with admission in B.Sc part 1. Please help me I am too confused.

Related Questions:
  1. How to reappear for CBSE compartment exam?
  2. Can I reappear in whole of 12th board again under CBSE although I failed in one subject only? -- [New]
  3. Will I be able to reappear in compartment exam as well as improvement of other subjects together?
  4. Can I reappear for class 12th exam if I failed in the compartment exam of Maths subject?
  5. Is it possible to re-appear for 12th through compartment? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I reappear in 12th exam? How much time will it take to reappear in 12th?
  7. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  8. Can I reappear in compartmental exam of 12th for whole subjects?
  9. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  10. How can I save my 1 year if got compartment in Physics of 12th?
  11. Should I study B.Com and appear in Economics of 12th if failed in Compartmental exam?
  12. About reappearing in bseb class 12 exam after getting passed in compartment
  13. Should I reappear for 11th and 12th class with biology subjects in order to do appear for Medical Entrance exams?
  14. Can I reappear if secured 73.6% in 12th PCM of Chhattisgarh Board?
  15. How can I take admission in BSc non medical after completing 12th standard?
  16. Requirements to reappear in 10th Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education exam?
  17. Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE?
  18. In which colleges can I take admission for B.Sc course having compartment in 12th class?
4th January 2018, 05:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in compartment exam of 12th while in B.Sc part 1?

First of all, if by chance you have compartment in your class 12th examination, then you wont be able to apply for the B.Sc course further.
Candidates those who have successfully completed their class 12th examination form a recognized Board and got their passing certificate can only apply for the Graduate degree courses. If you get compartment in class 12th, you wont be getting any passing certificate. So, you cannot apply for B.Sc course further. In that case, you must have to clear your compartment examination in the very next year of your Board examination.
5th January 2018, 10:24 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I reappear in compartment exam of 12th while in B.Sc part 1?

Yes, you can appear for compartment exam of 12th while being in B.Sc part 1. You can apply for compartment exam form when there is a notification for it and appear for the exam on the notified time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?