15th August 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities I have in government sector after completion of bachelors in CSE?

I am 28 female completed my Bachelor in CSE due to personal reason I didn't go for a job. I have decided to move on with a career but confused whether to study higher or search for a job or write any competitive exams. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  2. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  3. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completion of M.Sc Zoology?
  4. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completion of M.Sc Zoology?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  6. Job opportunities in Government Sector for CSE Diploma holder?
  7. Are CSE students eligible to become a flying officer? What is the package given to logistic science person? What are the opportunities for a CSE in Government Sector and is the package good?
  8. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  11. List of Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  13. What are the opportunities available to get a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for BPharma graduate? -- [New]
  15. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  16. Information about the job opportunities for CSE students in government sector
  17. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  18. Can I get jobs after completing BSc(Biotechnology)? Scope of BSc(Biotechnology)?
16th August 2017, 08:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities I have in government sector after completion of bachelors in CSE?

You should choose as per your desire that you want to study more or want government.

You can apply for various government jobs and these are given below as per your age:-
Banking
UDC
CDS
LIC
Railways
SI
State Police

You can also pursue MBA if you are interested in private sector jobs.
16th August 2017, 08:34 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the opportunities I have in government sector after completion of bachelors in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 28 female completed my Bachelor in CSE due to personal reason I didn't go for a job. I have decided to move on with a career but confused whether to study higher or search for a job or write any competitive exams. Awaiting for the response.

If you want to go for government job after bachelor in computer science then you have to go for government recruitment exam conducted by various government organization. Here below is the details regarding recruitment exams where you can go after bachelors in computer science engineering:-

List of Government Recruitment Exams after Bachelors in CSE:-

1). RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) Exam:- To get job in Indian railways you have to go for exam carried out to recruitment of eligible candidate. You can go for posts in railways like Commercial apprentice, Assistant station master etc.

2). SBI and IBPS Clerk:- After bachelors in computer science you can apply for exam conducted by public sector banks to recruit candidates for post of clerk.

3). UPSC CSE(Civil Services Exam):- Through CSE you can go for posts like IAS(Indian Administrative Services), IPS(Indian Police Services), IFS(Indian Foreign Services).

4). UPSC CDS(Combined Defence Services)Exam:- UPSC carried out CDS exam twice in a year to recruit eligible candidate in Indian defence services.

5). LIC AAO(Assistant Administrative Officer):- You can apply for LIC AAO exam and go for posts like Administrative AAO, Development AAO, Accounts AAO.

6). SSC (Staff Selection Commission) CGL (Combined Graduate Level):- Through Staff selection commission CGL exam you can go for posts like Examiner, Assistant CCS, Income tax Inspector.

Other Private Sector Jobs:-

:- IT Project manager.

:- Programmer Analyst.

:- Software engineer.

:- Software developer.

Advanced Courses after Bachelors in CSE:- If you want to go for further studies after bachelors in computer science engineering then you can apply for M.SC Computer Applications.
16th August 2017, 10:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of jobs in government sector after completion of Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering:-

List of Government Companies:-

IES

BHEL

SAIL

BEL

GAIL

ECIL

NTPC

ONGC

DRDO

IOCL

INDIAN RAILWAYS

BANKING JOBS.
16th August 2017, 11:11 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

After completion of engineering you can write any of these exams:
DRDO
BARC
ONGC
SAIL
ISRO
RAILWAY

You can write GATE exam also as many companies give jobs on the basis of your GATE score and after qualifying in GATE you can pursue post graduation also. Thanls
18th August 2017, 10:38 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

I will recommend you to complete the master degree in the same department as in bachelor degree.
Try to attain minimum 60% in master degree and then opt for management trainee in technical companies for at least 2 years which will help you in gaining the experience.
Further you can also apply in various government post in National fertilizer, Indian Oil, Railways(technical), NTPC etc.
18th August 2017, 05:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

After B.Tech in CSE, you can get Government sector jobs through GATE.

And there are many other vacancies which are filled directly through PSUs like DRDO, ISRO, BARC, etc.

In addition, you can also apply for Civil Services Exam for the posts of IAS, IFS, IRS, etc.

Some of the books that you may refer for GATE Exam preparation are:
GATE Tutor 2017 - Computer Science & Information Technology (With CD) (English) 5th Edition (Paperback) by Er. Shanti Kirupani|Prachi Jain|Amrita Mishra
Rs. 610

GATE Computer Science & Information Technology 2017 : Solved Papers (2000 - 2016) (English) 12th Edition (Paperback) by GKP
Rs. 207

GATE 2017 - Computer Science & Information Technology : 18 Years Chapter Wise Solved Papers (1996 - 2016) (English) 15th Edition (Paperback) by GKP
Rs. 168
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?