12th February 2012, 12:41 PM

Will I be considered as an NRI? I've Mauritian passport along with OCI card and I've passed my 12th grade from Mauritius

Hi.I have a Mauritian passport as well as an OCI card holder.I have passed my 12 grade from Mauritius.If I come to India for 12 standard will I still be considered an NRI?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  2. Does drawing skill matter in Civil Engineering? Is it possible to learn Civil Engineering Drawing from Tutors?
  3. Does this university offer medical residency program? Entrance exam, donation and seats for NRI/OCI card holders?
  4. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  5. Will I be considered as an NRI while getting admission in Medical(in India)? I'm an Indian citizen and completed grade 12th in South Africa
  6. Is it possible to study B.Sc(Physics) in IGNOU being a 12th student of Mauritius? -- [New]
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for AIIMS? Can I get a seat under NRI quota? I'm doing 11th from Mauritius
  8. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech?
  9. What are the opportunities after completion of MBA system management? I have completed BSc Chemistry
  10. Can I give Bank clerk exam after scoring 84% in 12th? I am doing B.A from Delhi University
  11. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  12. In which quota I will be considered while applying for MH CET? I am US born and have US passport and PIO card and I have done my 10th and 12th from Maharashtra. My parents are Indian citizens
  13. What is the better between mechanical and civil? Is M.Tech necessary?
  14. US passport holder studying in India can get admission in government colleges through MHT-CET 2015?
  15. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
  16. Procedure to do B.Ed course after BSc Mathematics? Last date of submission of forms?
  17. How To Join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I make my career in Software industries? Ive passed 10th with 82% marks and 12th with 87% marks
12th January 2013, 12:17 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be considered as an NRI? I've Mauritian passport along with OCI card and I've passed my 12th grade from Mauritius

Yes, you will be considered as a NRI, as you have been in Mauritius, and if you're having a birth certificate of India and 12th pass mark sheet from Mauritius, then you will be considered as a NRI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?