2nd October 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to be a faculty in engineering colleges after completing M.Tech but with a backlog status in B.Tech first year?

Hello sir/madam,
A very good morning to you.
I am doing b-tech in IT branch, this is my final year.
I am having a backlog status in 1st year of b-tech.
Now I want to join M-tech by correspondence.
Am I able to be a faculty in any of the engineering college after M-tech?

-Srishti.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  2. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  3. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. UGC NeT is useful or not? Will I get benefited out of it?
  6. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  7. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  8. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  9. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  10. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  11. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog?
  13. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog? -- [New]
  14. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for faculty in engineering colleges after completing BSc Electronics, MSc Applied Electronics and ME VLSI Design?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech admission? I have completed B.E electrical in 2nd class
  18. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
15th August 2016, 03:36 PM
nayand1234

Default Re: Will I be eligible to be a faculty in engineering colleges after completing M.Tech but with a backlog status in B.Tech first year?

Yes you surely can be and infact if you are good enough you can be a faculty in some of the prestigious colleges in India and maybe even the world.
There is no specific criteria laid out by any engineering college or university as far as working as a faculty is concerned.
If you are able to get good grades all throughout your M.Tech course and if you have already passed with good grades in your graduation degree then you must surely not worry about your chances to be able to teach.
Just keep doing good and make your CV/resume look good by doing various teaching related pursuits outside of your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?