26th June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to sit for NET or SLET exam after doing M.A from IGNOU?

I have done M.A.from IGNOU.Will I be eligible to sit for NET or SLET exams?

8th July 2012, 01:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to sit for NET or SLET exam after doing M.A from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done M.A.from IGNOU.Will I be eligible to sit for NET or SLET exams?
NET stands for National Eligibility test
SLET stands for State Level Eligibility test

The eligibility criteria are same for both the examination. You need to complete your Pot graduate degree course in any discipline with minimum 55% marks, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET/SLET Examination.

You have to choose the subject in NET/SLET Examination on the basis of your Post graduation only. The list of subjects is available in the official websites. You can also download from the official website and prepared well.

You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for this examination.

There is no Upper age restrictions to apply for Lectureship Post. This year NET Examination pattern was changed and from now all 3 papers of NET will be Objective and no Descriptive papers will be there and no negative marking in the examination.

If you have scored minimum 55% marks in your post graduation, then you are eligible to apply for this year NET examination. Please wait for the notification and then fill the application form online. If you want more information then please check official website.
8th July 2012, 10:46 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to sit for NET or SLET exam after doing M.A from IGNOU?

UGC NET Eligibility Criteria:

=>For giving UGC NET u need to have a master Degree with minimum 55% of marks.

=>For junior research fellowship the maximum age should be 28 years.

=>For lectureship there is no upper age limit.

Exam Pattern:

Since you have already completed your master's degree therefore if your marks meets the percentage mentioned above then you are eligible to give this exam.

For more information visit this website: http://www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?