21st December 2017, 11:14 PM
tanu0091

Will I face any problem during PhD in Commerce if did Post Graduation in Political Science?

Well actually I have cleared my graduation with B.Com honours, but i want to change my post graduation subject with political science. Sir is there any problems that I will face during PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level?
  3. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Political Science after scoring 57 percent marks in MA?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  5. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Delhi University being a MA(Political Science) correspondence student? -- [New]
  7. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  8. How to do PhD after post graduation in Commerce?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?
  11. Is it necessary to have same subject in both graduation and post graduation for NET?
  12. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  13. Does BU offer doctorate course in music for hindustani vocal?
  14. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  15. How to do MBA if I am a commerce post graduate student
  16. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  17. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  18. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
10th April 2018, 10:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any problem during PhD in Commerce if did Post Graduation in Political Science?

As you have completed your post graduation in Political Science and now you are thinking to do PhD in commerce, that is not possible because it is not in the procedure and as well you will face a lot of problems. Personally I would like to suggest you to do PhD in political science or related subject rather than changing your stream or subject because it will cause problems for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?