20th January 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in marine engineering college after securing 55%?

if i have secure 55 how would i take admission in marine engineering college?i wants to take admission in t.s chanakya

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in marine engineering college after securing 55%? How to take admission in TS Chanakya?
  2. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  3. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission for B.Tech Marine Engineering after securing 60% in PCM in 12th exam?
  6. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  7. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  8. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  9. About entrance in marine engineering college?
  10. Can I get a chance to do marine engineering in government college? Best private college of marine engineering?
  11. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  12. How to take admission in marine after a B.E.?
  13. How to take admission in marine after a B.E. mechanical engineering? syllabus for admission for presea training in any college?
  14. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure? -- [New]
  15. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  16. Which college should I opt after passing 12th? What is the easy way to get admission in marine engineering college?
  17. Are there any marine engineering college in Trivandrum? What is the qualification required for admission?
  18. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
13th February 2012, 07:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in marine engineering college after securing 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i have secure 55 how would i take admission in marine engineering college?i wants to take admission in t.s chanakya
T S Chanakya offers B.Sc course in Nautical science. To get into Marine Engineering field you have to get admission in Marine Engineering & Research Institute. To be eligible for admission one must have passed his Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. The maximum age limit to be eligible is 20 years for general and 25 years for Sc/St.
To get into Marine Engineering & Research Institute one has to give a Joint Entrance Exam which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology. After qualifying the exam candidate will be eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?