19th October 2011, 04:00 PM

Percentage required to enter Merchant Navy course? How many entrance exams to appear?

Sir/Madam I am Sanjib Basumatary and i would kindly like to know thats how much % is required to enter the M.Navy in B.A. (Graduate) std and what will be the basic salary after finishing the course.
Please also let me know that how many entrance exams we have to appear and what will be the minimum % to get selected.
Please let me know about it on my E-MAIL ID [email protected]. please kindly let me the admission fee and the salary i will get after finishing the course. this my sincere request to you so please kindly reply to it. and i would be forward looking to your reply Sir/Madam thank you.
yours sincerely,
Sanjib Basumatary.

13th February 2012, 07:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to enter Merchant Navy course? How many entrance exams to appear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir/Madam I am Sanjib Basumatary and i would kindly like to know thats how much % is required to enter the M.Navy in B.A. (Graduate) std and what will be the basic salary after finishing the course.
Please also let me know that how many entrance exams we have to appear and what will be the minimum % to get selected.
Please let me know about it on my E-MAIL ID [email protected]. please kindly let me the admission fee and the salary i will get after finishing the course. this my sincere request to you so please kindly reply to it. and i would be forward looking to your reply Sir/Madam thank you.
yours sincerely,
Sanjib Basumatary.
Being a graduate in Arts stream, you can not be considered for Merchant Navy.
Merchant Navy is basically for candidates from science background. Most of the companies prefers Nautical Science graduates and Marine Engineers for their Merchant Ships. However, candidates who have qualified higher secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry and Maths are also considered for the position of Deck Cadet.
There are few companies which recruits Commerce graduates to perform clerical jobs on board and are usually known as Pursuer but as per your qualification is concerned, you do not belong to this Industry and hence you should plan your career in a different direction which is related to your interest and expertise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?