20th January 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in marine engineering college after securing 55%? How to take admission in TS Chanakya?

if i have secure 55 how would i take admission in marine engineering college?i wants to take admission in t.s chanakya

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in marine engineering college after securing 55%?
  2. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  4. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  5. How to take admission in marine after a B.E.?
  6. Can I get admission for B.Tech Marine Engineering after securing 60% in PCM in 12th exam?
  7. How to take admission in marine after a B.E. mechanical engineering? syllabus for admission for presea training in any college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get TS Chanakya after scoring 53 rank in IMU? Which college is better for B.Tech Marine?
  9. Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?
  10. How can I join Merchant navy if I am a B.E CS student -- [New]
  11. Courses in the field of Marine Engineering for 12th passed students? How to apply for entrance exam for admission to these courses?
  12. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Are there any marine engineering college in Trivandrum? What is the qualification required for admission?
  14. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  15. About entrance in marine engineering college?
  16. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  17. How can I get admission in any marine engineering college after scoring 56.40%
  18. Complete details about Marine engineering course
21st January 2012, 09:35 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: How to take admission in marine engineering college after securing 55%? How to take admission in TS Chanakya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i have secure 55 how would i take admission in marine engineering college?i wants to take admission in t.s chanakya
The admission to Indian Maritime university, which includes T.S. Chanakya is through IIT JEE, whose last date is already over in Dec. I presume that you have already put in your application. The advertisement of IMU is available in the link: http://imu.tn.nic.in/IIT_JEE_2012/Advt_Eng_2012_AI.pdf.

You may notice that for Gerneral and OBC candidates, the minimum mark is 60% and SC/ST candidates, it is 55%. You have not indicated your community status. If you belong to SC/ST, then you are eligible to apply for TS Chanakya.
22nd January 2012, 04:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in marine engineering college after securing 55%? How to take admission in TS Chanakya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To pursue Marine Engineering, you must have the combination of Physics, Chemistry and Maths in your higher secondary level. The course is offered by Marine Engineering and research Institute, Kolkata and to get admission in this institute, you will have to crack Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Indian Institute of Technology.
As far as T.S.Chanakya is concerned, it offers courses related to the navigation department like B.Sc Nautical Science and Pre-Sea Course for Deck Cadets.
The duration of the Marine Engineering course is four years.

For details, contact:
Shri S.Mukhopadhya, Director
Marine Engineering and Research Institute
P-19, New Taratalla Road
Kolkatta- 700 088
Tel No- 033-4014794/76

You may also refer to the official website of MERI
5th February 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for the forms
6th February 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks to be scored in iit to get admission in ts chanakya for marine eng.
10th March 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I have not filled iit jee exam form so what should i do to take admmission in t.s chanakya college
12th April 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,how much marks should secure to get admission in ts chanakya

Awanish kumar
20th April 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have got 60% in 12th and i have not cracked iit-jee and i want to take admission in ts chankya. can i take admission?
18th May 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN Kolkata Marine Engg College in 2012. May i know the formalities / procedures .

Shantanu

[email protected]
22nd May 2012, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

ranks in iitjee up to which admission in t.s chankya applicable
6th June 2012, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 148 marks in iit 2012 am i eligible for admission in ts chanakya
1st September 2012, 09:59 PM

Default how can i get ts chankya

sir pls tell me i had scoerd 70% in 12th board exam....i want to do b.tech in marine through t.s chankya....how can i get this college
22nd March 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

my marks in physics and chemistry in 12th board exam is above 60% but in maths my marks is less than 60% .am i eligible for the admision in t s chanakya after crack iit intrance exam.
10th April 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

If I don't pass in imu-cet for UG then threre I any other option for me to take admission in imu by this branch or other .
My email %uD83D%uDCE7 address:- [email protected]
12th April 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 80 marks in jee mains nd 65 percentage in cbse board nd i m coming in st caste may i got ys chanakya college
1st May 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I had not filled IMU cet form .. Can I get admission for 4 year program Marine engineering by mean of jee main ?
26th June 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I secured74% marks in 12th BSEB examination and 57 marks in jee main can I get admission in ts chanakya .
Contact no-7352208766
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?