28th September 2015, 03:10 AM
kiranmathewsjoy

Canadian student is eligible to become Food Inspector by writing entrance exam?

sir, I am graduate in culinary innovation and technology from Canada, Niagara college three year advanced diploma. sir can you please tell whether i am eligible to become food inspector in India by writing any entrance exam or taking any courses. i am waiting for your reply thanku

28th September 2015, 05:37 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Canadian student is eligible to become Food Inspector by writing entrance exam?

The candidate who wishes to become Food inspector has to write the food inspector exam which is conducted by the UPSC every year in the month of July.Union Public Service Commission conducts All India Food Inspector Exam for the recruitment of food inspectors in various departments of India .

You can apply for Food Inspector exam on the condition you satisfy the eligibility criteria required for the same .

The eligibility criteria required for the food inspector post are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

- The candidate must be a graduate in agriculture/pharmacy/food technology/dairy technology from a recognized university.

-The candidate who have completed their graduation in Medical discipline are also eligible for this post.

- The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 21 years to 27 years .

The selection process involves of

* written test,and

* Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?