27th May 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a job after doing MBA HR through distance?

will i get a job if i have done my mba hr through distance my age is 35

Related Questions:
  1. Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  3. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  4. How to do MBA finance through distance?
  5. Will i be facing any problem in job interviews after completion of my MBA from PTU Univeristy?
  6. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?
  7. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  8. Does Distance MBA give a better job in advance?
  9. Bank PO job after graduation or managerial job after MBA through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is Vinayaka University distance MBA program good in terms of job prospective?
  11. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  12. Regular MBA is better after M.Pharm or distance MBA while working is better? -- [New]
  13. Which is a better option, 1 year MBA from IGNOU or 2 years MBA from Symbiosis?
  14. Which courses are available for me after completing 12th exam in science stream without Maths?
  15. How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?
  16. How to get a job after doing MBA in regular?
  17. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  18. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
3rd October 2015, 01:33 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Will I get a job after doing MBA HR through distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will i get a job if i have done my mba hr through distance my age is 35

Yes, of course you can get a job after completing MBA in HR through distance mode. You can find a job opportunity in leading BPO companies as an HR. Apart from you can also open your own consulting firm. So, please don't worry, you may have good job opportunities after completing MBA in HR. You can also get a government job by qualifying in the Civil Service, UPSC, SSC exam.
4th October 2015, 12:31 PM
H Rimmy

Hi Dear
Yes definitely you can get job after completing your post graduation degree MBA through Distance mode.You can get job in BPO's companies as a HR Position .You can open also your own institute where you can hire candidates for other Private & MNC's companies .This is a best source of income .
If you would like to try to Govt. jobs that you also apply for IBPS Clerical & PO Exam, SSC, UPSC etc.Because govt. sector is much better than private sector.

Best of Luck!
31st October 2015, 08:20 PM
silul

Yes. You can get a job after doing MBA in HR through distance.

In organizations, HR people work with following departments
payroll
training
appraisal
recruitment

you can try for any of these roles in organizations after MBA HR.

communication skills are essential for HR students especially for males because many organizations will give jobs for females only

Forget about your age of 35. if you fulfill the job requirements, surely you will get job.

Put your resume in job portals and apply for relevant jobs.

You can also approach consultancies for getting job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?