28th December 2010, 01:17 AM
alivemadhu

Will I get a job in a good company if scored less than 60%?

sir i had big doubt wil i get job in company??????
sir my overall percentage in engineering is below 60% would i get job in good company

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get good job in IT company having completed B.Tech IT?
  2. Am i eligible to get a job in good IT company with 54% in 10th, 65% in 12th, 74% in BCA and 75% in MCA?
  3. Will I get a job in a good company if scored less than 60%?
  4. Will I get admission in NIT, Calicut with 190 marks in JEE?
  5. Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after scoring 66% in 10th and 58.3% in 12th board
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys company if I scored 62% in 10th and 47% in 12th?
  7. Starting salary after completion of Integrated MCA for freshers?
  8. How can I get a job in Microsoft company? I have scored 73% in 10th and 67% in 12th
  9. Am I eligible for campus interviews if I have 73% in 10th, 72% in 12th but only 66% in B.Tech. up to third year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  11. Am I eligible for job in a good company having 58.43% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  12. Can I get a job in reputed IT company? I have scored 75% in 10th, 70% n 12th and 45% in graduation
  13. How to get good jobs when scored less than 60% marks in Engineering?
  14. What are the jobs available for EEE? I have scored 7.8 in Chennai University
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% marks in BE?
  16. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting job in software company?
  17. Should a IT graduate (Aggregate-68% upto 3rd year) student go for post graduation or just opt for campus placement in MNCs?
  18. Can I get job in good company after MBA in distance?
30th December 2010, 09:10 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get a job in a good company if scored less than 60%?

Quality students do not depends upon marks.During shortlisting there may not be you in the list,but when ever you get a chance then show your potentiality.
30th December 2010, 11:15 PM
anaspeer

During campus placements the aggregate percentage is the main thing for the recruiters to eliminate students. So as your percentage is below 60%, you would not get chance in campus placements.

But getting job in good company might be difficult as a fresher because of your percentage. But if it's possible you can get into with the help of internals in the company for attending interview and then show them your talent, so that they don't consider your % for your talent.

Don't lose your hope, You will get a good job and in a good company.

All the best.
31st December 2010, 10:22 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a job in a good company if scored less than 60%?

Dear friend,

At the time of college recruitment or interview in any Company only marks are not priority but the quality of student is too looked.

If you are exception at that time then your marks will not become any barrier in your job .

So, be positive.

BEST WISHES!!!!!
12th February 2011, 08:03 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

In the beginning of your career you may not get a good or high profile company. But as you will have experience through some years, you can switch to better companies.

So don't worry, just grab a job now in any company that offers you job. After that you can go to your desired place.

Because experience will get higher priority than marks.

best of luck!
30th May 2011, 11:24 AM
stranger351

Yes friend ...
Quality matter my friend.If you have ability to do your work with perfection.
Then you will get.Don't worry now do better for your future..
because In INDIA marks does matter..
14th January 2012, 09:42 PM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: Will I get a job in a good company if scored less than 60%?

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about how to get job after getting below 60% of mark..

if you want to join any MNC then you must have above 60% of marks 10th onwards..
but you didn't have that qualification.. so you can apply for small industry after getting experience, you can join MNC's..

All The Best VMSAJH
15th January 2012, 06:00 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
Always be +ve
Quality always show how you are?

not your %

if you have quality then no one can make your way stop
in first some barriers come but later that is overcome

Yes you get good company ...........

Do not worry go ahead.......................
12th May 2012, 06:38 PM
rati23dec

yes , there are many jobs in Government sector even if you have lessthan 60% in your B.tech

** you can apply for the IBPS BANK P.O. EXAM
for this exam , the minimum percentage required is 55%

** you can apply for the post of SUBINSPECTOR in POLICE DEPARTMENT
for this post, you should have a minimum of 50% in degree

** you can apply for the CDS EXAM which is an entrance exam to join DEFENCE SERVICES like ARMY , NAVY , AIRFORCE
you should have passed in graduation to apply for the exam

** you can apply for the RRB EXAM

** you can apply for the IAS EXAM , IPS EXAM
you should have 50% in degree to apply for these exams

** IF you are a GATE RANKER , then no need to worry about your percentage in b.tech
you can apply for the jobs in different core companies like ,
BHEL
BSNL
IOCL
ONGC
MTNL
NTPC
SAIL
GAIL , etc. . .

** you can apply for the post of SUBINSPECTOR in ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR POLICE FORCE
you should have a minimum of 50% in your degree to appy for the post

all the best

Read more: http://jobsrecruitments.com/there-any-jobs-available-government-sector-b-tech-degree-holders-possessing-less-than-60%25-marks-27426.html#ixzz1ueloNzTm
12th May 2012, 06:39 PM
edr_fdr

My Degree percentage was just 60% ,
Still I got job with best company in IT Business
I also cleared my CAT and did MBA from top 5 Institute.

Point to remember for most companies there is a minimum cutof that is first class degree or 60 % .
Beyond that they will have an entrance test you have to clear that . So don't get overly worried.

Also remember you have one year to still go , last year has highest weightage in overall degree certificate . Put in extra effort and you will see the reward.

FYI in third year I was at 55 % , but my effort for last year brought me 6 % additional % for entire degree

cheer up and best of luck

Source(s):

Sr, Manager in Large IT (regularly recruiting)
12th May 2012, 06:40 PM
stlawrence

See definately renowned and big companies would look for 60% or more , so dont go after the name of the company ,just look for a company which do not put limitations or conditions in recruitment. See though these companies will not pay you much but you will get a chance to prove yourself and your abilities and you will also get a chance to learn something. and once you enter in any firm then your marks would not count in your next interview rather your experience will be seen and counted. and you will also have confidence in yourself as you have already worked earlier

Remember every failure is an opportunity in disguise, in current scenario percentage is considered with priority but if ur well versed in skill ther is no question of ur percentage.
1. join a professional network discuss ur doubts.
2. start searching for gud companies
3. the most important create an impressive CV
4. Find out the skill with in u and ur area of flair in ur major.
5. the top most of all these lies ur level of confidence in U.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?