26th April 2011, 01:51 AM
abhinay85

Will I be marked absent or will my original marksheet will be carried forward if I dont appear for improvement exam of India's Foreign Policy Political Science(Hons)?

Hi,

I have an inmprovemnt exam of "India's Foreign policy" Political Science (Hons.) scheduled on 2nd June. If I do not appear in the exam, will I be marked as absent and awarded a zero or my original mark will be carried forward.

Also, Is there any provision to cancel the exam?

Thanks,
Abhinay

29th August 2011, 05:54 PM
princestk

Default Re: Will I be marked absent or will my original marksheet will be carried forward if I dont appear for improvement exam of India's Foreign Policy Political Science(Hons)?

if you do not appear the improvement exam then your original mark will be carried forward.
there is no need to any cancellation of exam.
29th August 2011, 09:57 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Will I be marked absent or will my original marksheet will be carried forward if I dont appear for improvement exam of India's Foreign Policy Political Science(Hons)?

If you do not appear the improvement exam then your original mark will be carried forward.

Thanks!!
15th April 2012, 12:13 PM
rati23dec

if you do not appear for the improvement exam of India's Foreign Policy Political then your original marks will be carried forward.

Good luck.
15th April 2012, 12:14 PM
ratu23dec

if you do not appear for the improvement exam of India's Foreign Policy Political then your original marks will be carried forward.you will not be marked absent.So no need to cancel the exam.Good luck.
15th April 2012, 12:18 PM
stlawrence

if you do not appear for the improvement exam of India's Foreign Policy Political then your original marks will be carried forward.you will not be marked absent.dont worry

Good luck.
15th April 2012, 12:23 PM
stlawrence

if you do not appear for the improvement exam of India's Foreign Policy Political then your original marks will be carried forward.you will not be marked absent.dont worry

Good luck.
21st May 2012, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

will i be absent for inter2 improvement then my original marks will carry forward or i will be marked absent
7th March 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I have give improvement of chemistry practical ics board exam but was on chemistry theory exam, so will my new marksheet will carry with only practical numbers or marked as absent in my marksheet?
28th September 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for cbse 12 improvement exam 2020 but if absent will it be cancelled automatically and the original marks carried forwad .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?