9th October 2011, 03:46 AM
alekhya chinthakayala

Will there be any Institutions which give admission for M.Pharmacy in this December being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy?

hello, iam a student of rajiv gandi university,karnataka studying b.pharm,3rd year.. here our academic year ends in the month of september, and our results are declared in november... HENCE WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT AUGUST TO JOIN M.PHARM..SO IS THEIR ANY GOOD COLLEGE WHICH TAKES ADMISSIONS IN DECEMBER???? PLZZZZ.... DO REPLY

Related Questions:
  1. GATE M.Pharmacy Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions/Answer Keys
  2. Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? Can I pursue my studies along with Job after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  3. Admission in top M.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy in UK with scholarship through GRE, IELTS and TOEFL?
  5. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany? -- [New]
  7. List of top universities for M.Pharmacy course being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B-Pharmacy in Vignan?
  8. Can I give CAT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  10. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. Can I give CAT Exam this year being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  12. How to become a RTO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year IT?
  13. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  14. For what medical exams am i eligible after my graduation in Pharmacy? I belong to OBC catagory
  15. What exams I can give to take admission in various MBA programs pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech?
  16. How to apply for Training in HCL or Oracle being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT?
  17. Can I give GATE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a B.Pharmacy 3rd year candidate?
16th May 2012, 01:06 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: Will there be any Institutions which give admission for M.Pharmacy in this December being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy?

Hello,
Yes you can enter into the commerce field and with bit of coaching and guidance you can go for CA, many students change their stream from science to commerce which they can do but not vice-versa and become rankers.
As perceived science students can give sitting for long hours, which is the extra added advantage for you in entering into this field. have confidence on yourself and go for it.
You will surely get success
Apu_31
16th May 2012, 01:13 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Will there be any Institutions which give admission for M.Pharmacy in this December being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy?

The application forms can collected online on September 4th week.

The forms are available until October 3rd week.

The application forms can be collected from the GATE office counters at the end of October.

Filled forms can submitted online until October last week and offline before November 1st week.

There are many Specializations available in M.tech for Civil Engineering background.

Once you get an Admission in any of the College, you can select any of the specializations available, some of them are :

Engineering Structures
Construction Technology & Management
Geotechnical Engineering
Transportation Engineering
Environmental Engineering
Remote Sensing & GIS
Water Resource Engineering
Offshore Structures
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?