13th July 2017, 05:48 PM
chetansaraf

Will there be date clash for attending admission rounds in IIMS while appearing final semester exam?

I am a final year student and have to appear for exams in March. If I give CAT exam in December and get selected for PI and GD in IIMS. Will the interview or GD date will clash with my final exam dates? Can you please explain me the details? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study M.Com in IGNOU if my B.Com(H) final semester result on hold? Last date of form submission?
  2. What benefit I will get after appearing in UGC-NET-JRF being a M.Sc(IT) final semester student?
  3. Admission in regular colleges of Maharashtra is possible in the month of August after appearing for July 2017 repeater?
  4. If I have a backlog in my final semester am I eligible for group II exam?
  5. Admission through Minority quota for a candidate who is appearing in CAP rounds?
  6. Final date of start of MBA 1 Semester exam? Last date for the exam?
  7. Can I get admission in IIT through GATE if final year result still awaited?
  8. Selection criteria in KPMG Global Services Software Developer interview? -- [New]
  9. Can I study PGDM in regular mode if completed BBA from SMU?
  10. Can I get admission in third semester after failing in one subject in second semester?
  11. Can I go to 5th semester after having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester and not attending practicals in 4th semester?
  12. B.Com correspondence final semester exam after getting married and left B.Com 1st semester long back?
  13. Am I eligible in PSU company? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  14. How many rounds are there in MindTree on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for interview?
  15. Final semester student is eligible for SSC CGL 2015? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to re-write M.Com exam without attending college for 2 years?
  17. CAT score to get Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance & Banking in IIMs?
  18. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
15th October 2017, 06:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be date clash for attending admission rounds in IIMS while appearing final semester exam?

No, there will be less chance of clash of examination on the same day and if clashes there will be possibility of change of the date for GD and PI.

You can contact to the IIM conducting the examination regarding your problem, they will allow you to appear on some other day.

As the PI and GD are conducted not only on single day for all the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?