10th September 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Investigator recruitment exam being a B.Com graduate of EILLM University?

Dear Sir,
I have applied for the post of Investigator in Staff Selection Commission. Please clarify my doubt that I am eligible to appear in the recruitment exam because I have completed my B.Com from EILLM University. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?
  2. M.A. postgraduate of EILLM University is eligible to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Staff selection commission investigator?
  4. How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become Income Tax Officer being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  6. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  7. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  8. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  9. How to become CBI officer after completing 10th?
  10. How to join CBI after completing Information Technology?
  11. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam in Mumbai?
  12. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply?
  13. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  14. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Sc 1st year candidate?
  15. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for Political Science graduate? Books for preparation?
  16. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  18. What is the qualification required to join the Custom Officer job?
14th September 2015, 06:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Investigator recruitment exam being a B.Com graduate of EILLM University?

To be eligible for appearing in Staff Selection Commission Investigator recruitment examination, candidate must have completed his/ her graduation in any subject with "Statistics" as one of the subjects at his/ her degree level. So if you have completed Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) with one of the subjects namely "Statistics" then I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for Investigator or Statistical Investigator posts. And for all the remaining posts, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university. Since you have completed B.Com, you are eligible to apply for other posts too without any doubt.

As far as your University (EILLM) is concerned, you do not need to worry about your university. Since EIILM University, an UGC approved and recognized university you are certainly eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission related examinations.
15th September 2015, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Investigator recruitment exam being a B.Com graduate of EILLM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have applied for the post of Investigator in Staff Selection Commission. Please clarify my doubt that I am eligible to appear in the recruitment exam because I have completed my B.Com from EILLM University. Please let me know about this asap.
You have completed B.Com degree from EILLM University so you are eligible for Investigator in Staff Selection Commission exam through SSC CGL exam.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government organization which will recruit staff members for the various posts in the various departments and ministries.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?