22nd January 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of BA English with global business context?

I am studying BA English for the global business context. My question is this degree eligible for the government job or not. Can you please provide me with the right details? What are the minimum criteria which I need to complete? Awaiting to get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best colleges to study PG Diploma in Global Business Operations? Scope available after completion of this course?
  3. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?
  6. Job opportunities after completion of BBA degree?
  7. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  11. How can I get a government job after completion of vocational inter in EET group?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  13. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  14. Procedure to apply and get state or central government jobs after completion of MA English?
  15. Am I eligible to get the government job after completion of MA English without clearing CTET exam?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of vocational training?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for central government job after completion of B.Tech from ICE?
26th January 2018, 04:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of BA English with global business context?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying BA English for the global business context. My question is this degree eligible for the government job or not. Can you please provide me with the right details? What are the minimum criteria which I need to complete? Awaiting to get the answer.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for various government jobs after completion of BA English with global business context. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for various government jobs. They can apply for the posts like Clerks and Probationary Officer in nationalized banks. They can apply for various jobs in central government departments through Staff Selection Commission (SSC) or UPSC. They can also apply for various state government jobs through the State Staff Selection Commission. For all the above jobs you have to clear the written test and interview.
27th January 2018, 07:58 PM
sree2244

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of BA English with global business context?

Sure, you can apply for various government jobs after completion of your BA English with global business context.
You can apply for bellow following jobs:
SSC(Staff Selection Commission) or UPSC(Union Public Service Commission)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?