12th July 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?

Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics? I really need to get the government job, so can you please help me with the procedure which I need to follow for the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  2. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  3. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  4. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  7. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  8. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  10. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  11. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for central government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics? -- [New]
  15. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  16. How can I apply for a government sector job after doing B.E in electrical and electronics?
  17. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  18. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
13th July 2016, 02:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics? I really need to get the government job, so can you please help me with the procedure which I need to follow for the same. Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible for government sector jobs because you have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.

You can apply for below given government jobs.

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil Service Exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission Exam

6)Group D post

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
13th July 2016, 08:06 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?

->Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of B.Tech.

->There are several government organisations and PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) that recruit engineers through GATE or NON GATE.

->You can apply, appear and qualify the GATE exam. Your GATE score will used for recruitment in that particular company.

->There are some PSUs that conduct their own examination whenever there are vacancies. You can write the examination and if you qualify in the examination you will be recruited for different posts.
14th July 2016, 12:36 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes you are eligible to apply government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics.

->>you can apply for several government exams conducted by UPSC, SSC and Railway recruitment board for getting better jobs in the government sector.

->>There are lots of job opportunities for these graduates in public sector banking. Some of them are probationary officer, loan officer and credit officer.

->>These graduates can apply for the jobs in several fields in government sector. Some of those fields are given below:-

*Biomedical electronics

*Electro-mechanical energy conversion

*Energy operation and distribution

*Industrial process control.
14th July 2016, 12:47 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the government jobs after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering qualification. You can apply for jobs in the following organizations;
14th July 2016, 11:23 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*After completion of Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics, you are eligible for various government jobs exams. GATE is the entrance exam which is given by most of B.Tech candidates for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings. You can apply for GATE exam for getting jobs in various PSUs and second advantage is that you can do M.Tech if you want to do from top engineering institutes like IITs.

*Apart from GATE, you can apply for various UPSC exams like Indian Engineering Services exam, Civil Services exam, Combined Defence Services exam, CAPF exam etc. In case of Staff Selection Commission, you can apply for Combined Graduate level exam. You can also apply for banking and railway exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?