8th July 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs we can apply after 12th?

Sir/Madam,

hiiiii my self aashish kumar
i am a student of 2 commerce and i want to do a Government job right after 2... As a accountant , or any managerial post in bank ...
Please guide me what i have to do for it... And how many marks is necessary for it ?

8th July 2016, 04:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs we can apply after 12th?

There is no such entrance exam at 10+2 level that will enable to become Accountant or get managerial post in banks. You should know that the minimum academic qualification required for banking jobs is graduation. You can not apply for any job in banks after 10+2.

Following entrance exams are conducted for government jobs at 10+2 level:

>>NDA/NA entrance exam: Being a commerce stream candidate, you will be eligible for Indian Army only. Your age must be between 16.5-19.5 years and you must be unmarried male Indian Citizen.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Secondary level exam: The age limit is 18-30 years. You can become data entry operator in government organization through this exam.

>>Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Examination: For this exam also, age limit is 18-30 years. The entrance exam is conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs.

8th July 2016, 06:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As a Commerce student if you want to apply for a government job as a Manager or Accountant then you are not eligible because minimum eligibility required to become Manager or Accountant is graduation from recognised University in any discipline.

8th July 2016, 06:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Right now just after 10+2 you are not eligible for recruitment on higher post in bank and other sector.

But, you are eligible to appear for government jobs entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment.

Some of examination after 10+2 in which you can appear is :-

SSC CHSLE.

NDA.

IB.

CTET if having D.Ed certificate.

These are available options foe you to get jobs after 10+2.

8th July 2016, 07:11 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Bank job requires at least graduation in any stream from any UGC recognized university of India. There is no chance for you to apply for any government bank job.

You can join Indian Army through NDA entrance examination. Commerce stream students are only eligible for Army. Age criteria is 16.5 to 19.5 years. Male candidates with unmarried marital status are eligible to apply.

There is one more entrance exam called Combined Higher Secondary Level exam conducted by SSC. You can also apply for this exam.

8th July 2016, 08:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Basically, the government job option available for you as per your educational qualification i.e; a regular Class 12th passed are as following :-

I) You are eligible for becoming commissioned officer in Indian defense but for the same you will have to crack NDA entrance examination.

II) You are eligible for becoming lower divisional clerk in government offices but for the same you will have to crack SSC CHSL examination.

Since you are interested to join in the banking sector then you will have to first complete you bachelor degree course in any discipline of your choice as the minimum educational requirement for any bank job is a bachelor degree.

For details about NDA or SSC CHSL entrance examinations you can log on to their respective official link www.upsc.gov.in and www.ssconline.nic.in respectively.

8th July 2016, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After 10 2 you won't have many options in banking sector because most of the bank jobs ask for degree qualification. You can try for other jobs like SSC CHSL or Steno or Multitasking.

There are other jobs based on class 12th like NDA, SCRA, Postal Assistant, TTE, Navy SSR, Indian Air Force Group X and Y trade and Soldier Clerk in Indian Army.

8th July 2016, 10:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You must be aware that 12th passed candidates are not eligible for any bank job entrance exams as minimim academic qualification required for banking job is bachelor's degree. After 12th board exams, you can apply for exams like NDA exam, SSC CHSL exam, Technical Entry scheme etc.

The age limit for NDA exam is 16.5 to 19.5 years. Unmarried male candidates are only eligible for this exam. The age limit for SSC CHSL exam is 18-30 years.

8th July 2016, 11:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Government Job Opportunities after completion of 12th Class:

There are many job opportunities available after completion of 12th Class. Although there are job opportunities after completion of 12th Class, you may find number of job opportunities after completion of Graduation.

>> The minimum educational qualification basically varies from recruitment to recruitment.

>> As you are 12th Class candidate, you can apply for the below mentioned jobs.
* National Defence Academy
* Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam
* Postal Assistant/ sorting Assistant exam
* Indian Railways
* Indian Army
* Indian Navy
* Indian Air Force
* State and Central Government Clerical Cadre jobs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?