17th November 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the Railway jobs that I can get completing class 12th with 59% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with 59% marks? and now I want to get a Railway job. I want to know what are the Railway jobs that I can get completing class 12th. Please provide the list of the jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Railway jobs after completing class 10th?
  2. Is it necessary to acquire 60% in 12th Commerce to apply in Bank and Railway jobs?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  4. Can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th with Science stream?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing class 12th with grace marks?
  6. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th with 80% marks?
  7. Can I get a job in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th (Science)? Which exam should I attempt and how can I apply for the exam?
  8. How can I join the Indian Railway services after completing class 12th (CBSE board)?
  9. Can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  10. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  11. Can I apply for Railway Engine driver's post (Loco Pilot) after completing class 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Railway recruitment exams after completing 12th Commerce?
  14. For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th?
  15. How to apply for railway job after completing 12th with with 53%
  16. Eligibility for Government jobs in Railways and other sectors after 12th with 57.*% marks?
  17. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
18th November 2016, 10:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Railway jobs that I can get completing class 12th with 59% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with 59% marks? and now I want to get a Railway job. I want to know what are the Railway jobs that I can get completing class 12th. Please provide the list of the jobs.
After completion of 12th standard, you can do railway jobs like group D post.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?