5th November 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write the exam of Bank Manager's post directly after completing B.Sc?

Respected Sir, I want to know am I eligible to write the exam of Bank Manager's post directly after completing B.Sc? If yes then please tell me the procedure of applying.

7th November 2016, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the exam of Bank Manager's post directly after completing B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know am I eligible to write the exam of Bank Manager's post directly after completing B.Sc? If yes then please tell me the procedure of applying.

Sorry, it is not possible to write the examination for bank manager post directly after completing B.Sc. There is no direct recruitment for bank manager post directly without experience. The B.Sc graduates can appear for Probationary Officer post in various banks. You have to clear the common written test and interview for the selection. The experience in the banking industry is a must to become a bank manager. After some years of experience you have to appear for the bank manager internal recruitment examination. Based on your experience and test you will be appointed as a Bank Manager through interview.
7th November 2016, 05:17 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the exam of Bank Manager's post directly after completing B.Sc?

No, you cannot write the bank manager exam directly. Only those allowed who have experienced or can give promotional exam or departmental exam. If you wish to become bank manager then first become the probationary officer & perform well. Your performance will decide whether you can be bank manager or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?