4th June 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for DI post exam, if done graduation in microbiology?

s there any rule that post graduate candidates who did specialization in pharmacology and microbiologists are eligible for DI, I did in pharmaceutical analysis. Am I eligible for DI? Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  2. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  3. Am I eligible for DI post exam, if done graduation in microbiology? -- [New]
  4. M.S in microbiology in US after B.Pharm?
  5. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  6. UP PGT Exam eligibility after completing post graduation in M.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?
  8. Eligibility requirement for drug inspector exam? Am I eligible after post graduation in Microbiology?
  9. Details of the post office exam? What is the release date? I have completed Post Graduation in Microbiology with 72%
  10. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. Name and loaction of best M.Sc Microbiology college in Hydrabad?
  12. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for AIPMT after graduation in B.Sc in Zoology and post graduation in M.Sc medical microbiology?
  14. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?
  15. Am I eligible to write TET and TRB after completing my PG Msc, microbiology with B.Ed
  16. Which courses can I do after passing MSc? I have passed Post Graduation in Microbiology
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in Microbiology and PG in food processing and nutrition science?
  18. What should be done for abroad study after graduation in Microbiology?
4th June 2017, 07:34 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for DI post exam, if done graduation in microbiology?

Yes, candidates who have completed degree in Pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in in microbiology or pharmacology are eligible for the post of drug inspector. Age limit for this post is in between 18 to 32 years. Thanks
5th June 2017, 01:41 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

DI stands for Drug Inspector and the candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in Pharmacy/pharmaceutical sciences/microbiology from a recognized university are eligible for DI post examination.

Your age should not exceed 30 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms. Therefore, with the above qualification you are eligible to write the examination for Drug Inspector Position.
5th June 2017, 12:42 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Those candidate who have successfully completed his/her graduation in medicine with microbiology specialization and those candidates who have completed B.pharma and have 3 years of work experience in manufacturing sector of Pharma product are eligible to write the exam for Drug Inspector post.
5th June 2017, 05:37 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Recruitment for Drug inspectors are made through the entrance examinations conducted every year at state level by state government and UPSC at national level.

Eligibility criteria for drug inspector exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university or must hold equivalent pharmacy degree which should be from PCI approved college .

-The candidate should have a minimum of 18 months experience in the manufacturing field.

-The candidate age limit must be in between 21 years to 35 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

Selection of candidate is made based on their performance in Written test, Physical test and Viva-Voce.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for DI exam as per your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?