4th June 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered non creamy layer, if my father earns 12 lakhs per annum?

My father is a public sector TANGEDCO/TNEB class II service AEE earning 12 lakhs and mother TN government school teacher service BT teacher earning 6 lakhs , whether I may be a OBC non creamy candidate for AIIMS exam selection Or Creamy candidate?

4th June 2017, 07:07 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be considered non creamy layer, if my father earns 12 lakhs per annum?

No, you will not be considered as a non creamy layer candidate as your family income is above 6 lakhs per annum. Only candidate whose family income is less than 6 lakhs per annum considered as a non creamy layer candidate. You will be considered as a creamy layer candidate. Thanks
5th June 2017, 11:55 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be considered non creamy layer, if my father earns 12 lakhs per annum?

As per the revised schedule the income of the parents of a non creamy OBC candidate should be less than Rs. 6 Lac per annum from all the source. If the income of the parents crosses Rs. 6 Lac then the candidate will fall under the creamy layer of OBC and cannot get the benefit of reservation for exams and other area. Your parental income is Rs. 18 lac per annum so you will fall under the creamy layer of OBC.
5th June 2017, 05:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Those candidates whose father or parents annual income is less than 4.5 lakhs will get OBC Non creamy layer certificate.

One can renew the certificate by applying for it at the district office of one's city or district. Normally new certificate is issued within two weeks of application.

No, you will not be considered under non creamy layer as your father earns 12 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?