17th September 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?

Respected All,

iam in big tension , since my 10 th class board is recognized but my 12th board is may be not recognized. i done my degree in mechanical engineering through AICTE and UGC recognized college and university , i score good percentage on my own. just want to know as if i applied for a job in government , on the basis of graduation did it matter that my 12th board is not recognised as my university have no objection on that and my university is government university. and will they verify my whole education or only my graduation , please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the government job at just 52% in class 12th exam?
  2. How can we get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  3. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Is there any IAS officer or any other government rank job which I can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to get government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  9. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 10th and 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to get a teaching government job after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Government jobs after completing higher studies with 88%?
  14. How to become an Indian Airforce Officer directly after 10th?
  15. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  16. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completion of history honors from Kolkata University?
  18. Is it possible to get a government job based on 10th and 12th standard results?
19th September 2016, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?

If UGC recognized university didn't had any problem in allowing you to study on the basis of class 12th qualification from such board, then there shouldn't be any problem from government too.

You will be surely eligible for government jobs without any doubt. You haven't mentioned the board from which you have completed 12th, but I am sure it will not create problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?