17th September 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Railways being an ex-army servicemen?

I am an ex-army serviceman, retired in Subedar post. Myself, a resident of West Bengal. I am Higher Secondary Qualified with Sience subjects. My date of birth is 23/01/1969. Want a job in Indian railway.
What kind of job can I get ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for post of TTE in Railway? I am 33 years old and ex servicemen from Indian Army
  3. Possibility to join Indian Railways being an ex-serviceman?
  4. Is it possible to get a government job after serving 16 years in Indian Army?
  5. How can an ex-seviceman get job in Indian Railways?
  6. How can I get a suitable job in Railways if I am a diploma holder in materials management and ex servicemen?
  7. What is age limit for ex-servicemen army for SI commission?
  8. How to get a job in Indian Railways? What are the necessary steps? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog?
  11. How to apply for Railway exam after studying B.E?
  12. Am I eligible to sit for any central railways technical exam? Are there any government jobs available?
  13. How to get a good job in Indian Railways after passing B.Tech 4 years
  14. How can an ex JCO get job in railways after getting retired from army?
  15. What is the maximum age limit for an ex Servicemen (Indian Army) to apply for Lecturer post in any Government college?
  16. How to get a job in Indian railways as a dental surgeon after completing BDS
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  18. What are the job opportunities available in Indian railways, tourism and airlines after completion of B.Sc course?
19th September 2016, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Railways being an ex-army servicemen?

As an ex-servicemen one can apply for Indian Railways Police jobs. Just apply for the job when there is an notification from RRB. You will get age relaxation benefit on the basis of ex-servicemen category.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and physical fitness test. You must make sure that you fulfill the educational qualification before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?