29th June 2012, 01:42 PM
chocolate.gini

What are the GATE scores for ECE that will make be eligible for DRDO, BHEL and IES?

what are the gate scores for ece that make you eligible for drdo, bhel and ies... ?? this will help me set a target i should work at... please do reply...

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GATE, IES, ISRO and DRDO entrance exam? What kind of study material is required?
  2. Details about technical competitive exams like IES, GATE, DRDO, BHEL, BSNL JTO, BARC, UGC NET?
  3. Am I eligible for IES if pursuing B.Tech(ECE)? What kind of job will I get if qualify in IES exam?
  4. How to join a core company while working with cognizant?
  5. What are the government sectors available for EEE?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for any job through GATE after scoring 16 marks in GATE? Can I apply for BHEL through GATE marks? Any vacancies in BHEL?
  7. How to get a job in Government section when I am doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication?
  8. List of Government recruitment exams for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate -- [New]
  9. What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job?
  10. Summer training in Government organisations like NTPC, BHEL, DRDO etc for B.Tech(ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus of different PSU exams for management trainee posts?
  12. Which exams are available after B.Tech? What is the scope of MBA?
  13. Any exam to join the various jobs in to government sector while in final year EC?
  14. Preferred books for IES, JTO and BHEL? How to prepare for these exams?
  15. Can I apply for any government jobs after appearing In B.E Mechanical Engineering Sem 8th results?
  16. Best books for preparation for exams of BSNL, DRDO, ISRO, NTPC, SAIL and BHEL for ECE engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum age limit for PSU's like DRDO, BHEL and ISRO?
  18. Can I appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) candidate?
9th May 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the GATE scores for ECE that will make be eligible for DRDO, BHEL and IES?

If a candidate of ece doest not appear in gate exam n aggregate is 60% .
Can he join govt like in bsnl or bhel ?
1st August 2015, 01:10 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the GATE scores for ECE that will make be eligible for DRDO, BHEL and IES?

Hello Friend..

Firstly I make you clear that for IES there is no need of gate score.. There is a different selection procedure for IES exam i.e Written exam followed by interview… So there is no compulsory Gate Score for IES exam

The Gate Score is required for some PSU’s such as drdo, bhel etc and while doing M Tech.

Since PSU’s are govt firm and they either lie in the category of Maha Ratna, Nav Ratna Or Mini Ratna.. Since they place a lot weightage of Gate score in their recruitment process..

**Gate Score more than 800 will have a greater chance to get into PSU’s…

**So try your best to attempt 75% questions in the gate exam.. This will help you to achieve this score…

All the best…
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?