15th August 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for internship training in ONGC?

Sir I am Sumit Nagar from Saharanpur a chemical engineering 2nd year student. Am I eligible for internship training in ONGC. If yes, please tell me how to apply? My email id is [email protected]

15th August 2016, 09:09 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship training in ONGC?

ONGC is a Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. It is India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company, producing around 69% of India’s crude oil. As per my knowledge yes you are eligible for internship training in ONGC. For further information you can visit at the official website.

www.ongcindia.com/
15th August 2016, 11:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do internship at ONGC. The eligibility criteria required is given below.

Below streams in B.Tech are allowed.

>> Chemical Engineering

>> Electrical Engineering

>> Civil Engineering

>> Electronics and Telecommunication

>> Information Technology

All regular candidates undergoing the above mentioned courses from a recognized university are eligible.
15th August 2016, 11:05 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do internship at ONGC. The eligibility criteria required is given below.

Below streams in B.Tech are allowed.

>> Chemical Engineering

>> Electrical Engineering

>> Civil Engineering

>> Electronics and Telecommunication

>> Information Technology

All regular candidates undergoing the above mentioned courses from a recognized university are eligible.
15th August 2016, 11:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue internship training in ONGC. You must have to complete second year of your bachelor's degree to apply for internship in ONGC. The reason behind this is that, being a second year candidate you will have little knowledge in your core field. So you have to wait for one more year to apply internship at ONGC. You will need an academic resume, any reference and a NOC from your institute to apply internship at ONGC. If they approve your application, then you can start your internship at ONGC.
16th August 2016, 12:21 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

To apply for internship training in ONGC, one needs to follow following steps :-

- Contact to the placement officer of your college than send an application form for the summer training course along with your resume at the company address.

- The company will send the acknowledgement letter regarding the summer training course if one get selected for the same.

- Submit no objection certificate received from the college at the company address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?