29th August 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy after doing B.Com 2nd year

i wanna join indian navy,n i m doing B.COM 2nd year n wanna know the requirements to join indian navy n about the examination details too.

29th April 2015, 09:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after doing B.Com 2nd year

Sorry to say you that you are not available for joining Indian Navy being a commerce stream student in your graduation as for the same you are required to be a science stream student throughout your studies whether it is intermediate course or graduation course .

But you have the option of Indian Military Academy (IMA) and Officer's Training Academy (OTA)if you are interested in defense field .

For this you will have to compete Combined Defense Services examination for which the required qualifications are as :-

*You must have the nationality of India .

*You must have done your graduation or pursuing final year of same with any discipline from a recognized university .

*Your age must be within 19 years to 24 years for IMA where as for OTA it must be within 19 years to 25 years .

*The physical and mental fitness as per the requirement for the job is required too .

For further queries about the same examination log on to the oficial link of UPSC which held the same examination twice every year i.e; www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?